• Create your own Poly Bags using this continuous roll of poly tubing.
• Produce bags using heat sealers, tying, taping or stapling the ends of the bag.
• Great for items that are long and narrow where standard poly bags are not available.
• Made from LDPE (low density polyethylene).
• Available in various sizes to suit your product size.
• Comes in multiple thicknesses to protect difficult items with confidence the bag won’t tear.
|Code||Width (mm)||Thickness (um)||KG/roll (approximately)||Notes|
|PTC0130-050||130||50||15||12kg = 1000mtr|
Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) was originally prepared some fifty years ago by the high pressure polymerization of ethylene. Its comparatively low density arises from the presence of a small amount of branching in the chain (on about 2% of the carbon atoms). This gives a more open structure. Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) is a most useful and widely used plastic especially in common polybags.
For a detailed description of LDPE please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-density_polyethylene