- If you need to package small or large items these plastic bag resealable are ideal to secure your items in a resealable bag.
- Made from LDPE (low density polyethylene)
- Airtight seal
- Perfect for when you need to re-use a bag for safe, secure product storage.
- A large range of sizes available.
- Strong, versatile and rugged 50um LDPE will give you peace of mind that your bag won’t split open in-transit.
|Code||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Thickness (um)||Quantity / Carton|
Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) was originally prepared some fifty years ago by the high pressure polymerization of ethylene. Its comparatively low density arises from the presence of a small amount of branching in the chain (on about 2% of the carbon atoms). This gives a more open structure. Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) is a most useful and widely used plastic especially in common polybags.
For a detailed description of LDPE please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-density_polyethylene