• Poly Sheeting is commonly known as builders film as it provides protection against dust, debris or water. Or used to create a water barrier under concrete slabs.
• Used in the painting industry to protect flooring/walls against paint spill.
• Continuous rolls of durable LDPE (low density polyethylene)
• A wide range of sizes to suit all applications.
• Available in black or clear plastic.
• Custom sizes are available upon request. Custom perforations are a great option to easily tear off required sheets of plastic. For more information and pricing please contact one of our friendly staff.
• Poly Sheeting can come centre fold on the roll for ease of use.
|Code||Roll Width (mm)||Sheet Width (mm)||Thickness (um)||Length (mtr)||Colour|
Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) was originally prepared some fifty years ago by the high pressure polymerization of ethylene. Its comparatively low density arises from the presence of a small amount of branching in the chain (on about 2% of the carbon atoms). This gives a more open structure. Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) is a most useful and widely used plastic especially in common polybags.
For a detailed description of LDPE please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-density_polyethylene